Rebel Rousers

The flag forum of 'Rebel Rousers'!


    Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Share
    avatar
    Natacha
    Forum Admiral

    Aantal berichten : 171
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Woonplaats : Belgium

    Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Natacha on Fri May 29, 2009 12:44 pm

    The anthem of The Mystery Fleet!!!

    On the horizon a merchant ship in sight,
    Crew makes ready to board and fight.


    Captain Natacha shouts her command,
    Colors are hoisted with a steady hand.


    Ship swings around to the port side,
    Cannons rumble and shoot broadside.


    Their prey is crippled, grapple hooks are thrown,
    Sound of death, as metal hits bone.


    With swords drawn the pirates board,
    They swarm the ship, like an angry hoard.


    The battle is over as fast as it begun,
    Bodies strewn on the deck, rotting in the sun.


    Prisoners are stowed down in the hold,
    Their new ship is loaded with silver and gold.


    The pirates make port at their secret cove,
    They revel in success of their new treasure trove.


    They take their prisoners and sell them for slaves,
    Then on to find their next prize, it's treasure they crave.




    Created by Tarlac, 2008.


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Lady of Rebel Rousers

    Also creator of this great forum <3

    avatar
    Tarlac
    Ensign

    Aantal berichten : 144
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Woonplaats : United Kingdom

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Tarlac on Fri May 29, 2009 1:46 pm

    You really had to post that? lol!
    avatar
    Natacha
    Forum Admiral

    Aantal berichten : 171
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Woonplaats : Belgium

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Natacha on Fri May 29, 2009 1:47 pm

    Tarlac wrote:You really had to post that? lol!

    Lol, want somebody else to make a new one and delete this one? ^.^


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Lady of Rebel Rousers

    Also creator of this great forum <3

    avatar
    Tarlac
    Ensign

    Aantal berichten : 144
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Woonplaats : United Kingdom

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Tarlac on Fri May 29, 2009 1:49 pm

    Natacha wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:You really had to post that? lol!

    Lol, want somebody else to make a new one and delete this one? ^.^

    Errm no thx pirat
    avatar
    Natacha
    Forum Admiral

    Aantal berichten : 171
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Woonplaats : Belgium

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Natacha on Fri May 29, 2009 1:51 pm

    Tarlac wrote:
    Natacha wrote:
    Tarlac wrote:You really had to post that? lol!

    Lol, want somebody else to make a new one and delete this one? ^.^

    Errm no thx pirat

    Damn there goes my chance to actually get a good anthem -_- joking Razz


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Lady of Rebel Rousers

    Also creator of this great forum <3

    avatar
    CreepieMen
    Petty Officer

    Aantal berichten : 61
    Join date : 2009-05-29
    Woonplaats : BELGIUM!!

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  CreepieMen on Fri May 29, 2009 3:35 pm

    omg thats great song tarlac why yoe sey don't need be posted thats great whit some ritme
    question do we have cave its 6 islands we have but im sure not a cave 0_0 Suspect
    avatar
    Tarlac
    Ensign

    Aantal berichten : 144
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Woonplaats : United Kingdom

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Tarlac on Fri May 29, 2009 4:23 pm

    CreepieMen wrote:omg thats great song tarlac why yoe sey don't need be posted thats great whit some ritme
    question do we have cave its 6 islands we have but im sure not a cave 0_0 Suspect

    Its cove not cave Razz
    avatar
    skullbrains
    Sailor

    Aantal berichten : 37
    Join date : 2009-05-28

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  skullbrains on Fri May 29, 2009 4:32 pm

    Like it except for the By Tarlac part
    avatar
    CreepieMen
    Petty Officer

    Aantal berichten : 61
    Join date : 2009-05-29
    Woonplaats : BELGIUM!!

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  CreepieMen on Fri May 29, 2009 11:33 pm

    cova cave im dutch not pure englisch Suspect
    dutch like natacha she's talking dutch too shes live i the same country BELGIUM!!!!! cheers
    avatar
    Tarlac
    Ensign

    Aantal berichten : 144
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Woonplaats : United Kingdom

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Tarlac on Sat May 30, 2009 3:14 am

    CreepieMen wrote:cova cave im dutch not pure englisch Suspect
    dutch like natacha she's talking dutch too shes live i the same country BELGIUM!!!!! cheers

    /e points to ur profile: Woonplaats: BELGIUM!!! Wink
    avatar
    Natacha
    Forum Admiral

    Aantal berichten : 171
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Woonplaats : Belgium

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Natacha on Sat May 30, 2009 5:20 am

    Ok enough distraction now. Smile Get back to the point?


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Lady of Rebel Rousers

    Also creator of this great forum <3

    avatar
    Tarlac
    Ensign

    Aantal berichten : 144
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Woonplaats : United Kingdom

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Tarlac on Sat May 30, 2009 6:22 am

    Natacha wrote:Ok enough distraction now. Smile Get back to the point?

    Ok the point is that its the best anthem fer this crew Smile

    And we should always sing it with hands held high Cool
    avatar
    Natacha
    Forum Admiral

    Aantal berichten : 171
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Woonplaats : Belgium

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Natacha on Sat May 30, 2009 6:39 am

    Tarlac wrote:
    Natacha wrote:Ok enough distraction now. Smile Get back to the point?

    Ok the point is that its the best anthem fer this crew Smile

    And we should always sing it with hands held high Cool

    *stars to sing with hands held high* cheers


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Lady of Rebel Rousers

    Also creator of this great forum <3

    avatar
    CreepieMen
    Petty Officer

    Aantal berichten : 61
    Join date : 2009-05-29
    Woonplaats : BELGIUM!!

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  CreepieMen on Sat May 30, 2009 7:04 am

    whe shall need record it end set on youtube Laughing
    avatar
    skullbrains
    Sailor

    Aantal berichten : 37
    Join date : 2009-05-28

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  skullbrains on Sat May 30, 2009 11:34 am

    I say at noon time every day someone sings it lol
    avatar
    Tarlac
    Ensign

    Aantal berichten : 144
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Woonplaats : United Kingdom

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Tarlac on Sat May 30, 2009 11:51 am

    skullbrains wrote:I say at noon time every day someone sings it lol

    Be sure to mention who made it Wink
    avatar
    Natacha
    Forum Admiral

    Aantal berichten : 171
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Woonplaats : Belgium

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Natacha on Sat May 30, 2009 11:59 am

    Yeah we should do that Razz I'm gonna do that right now Very Happy
    I will also put it in the articles, when i change 'em.

    I don't like the idea of Tarlac Very Happy


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Lady of Rebel Rousers

    Also creator of this great forum <3

    avatar
    Tarlac
    Ensign

    Aantal berichten : 144
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Woonplaats : United Kingdom

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Tarlac on Sat May 30, 2009 12:22 pm

    Natacha wrote:Yeah we should do that Razz I'm gonna do that right now Very Happy
    I will also put it in the articles, when i change 'em.

    I don't like the idea of Tarlac Very Happy


    Crying or Very sad Thats just harsh Crying or Very sad

    I may as well write an anthem fer Illuminati
    bounce
    avatar
    Natacha
    Forum Admiral

    Aantal berichten : 171
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Woonplaats : Belgium

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Natacha on Sat May 30, 2009 12:26 pm

    Tarlac wrote:
    Natacha wrote:Yeah we should do that Razz I'm gonna do that right now Very Happy
    I will also put it in the articles, when i change 'em.

    I don't like the idea of Tarlac Very Happy


    Crying or Very sad Thats just harsh Crying or Very sad

    I may as well write an anthem fer Illuminati
    bounce

    Lol *was joking*
    Be happy Razz Your song is already written on a forum, in an estate and soon it will be written in the 2nd biggest crew's articles! cheers


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Lady of Rebel Rousers

    Also creator of this great forum <3

    avatar
    Tarlac
    Ensign

    Aantal berichten : 144
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Woonplaats : United Kingdom

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Tarlac on Sat May 30, 2009 12:31 pm

    Natacha wrote:
    Lol *was joking*
    Be happy Razz Your song is already written on a forum, in an estate and soon it will be written in the 2nd biggest crew's articles! cheers

    Sarcasm doesnt exist in your world does it? tongue
    avatar
    Natacha
    Forum Admiral

    Aantal berichten : 171
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Woonplaats : Belgium

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Natacha on Sun May 31, 2009 12:16 pm

    Tarlac wrote:
    Natacha wrote:
    Lol *was joking*
    Be happy Razz Your song is already written on a forum, in an estate and soon it will be written in the 2nd biggest crew's articles! cheers

    Sarcasm doesnt exist in your world does it? tongue

    I live in the same world as you... ? confused scratch


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Lady of Rebel Rousers

    Also creator of this great forum <3

    avatar
    Tarlac
    Ensign

    Aantal berichten : 144
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Woonplaats : United Kingdom

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Tarlac on Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:36 pm

    The anthem of The Mystery Fleet!!! (in Dutch), using my magic translator skills!

    Op de horizon een koopvaardijschip in gezicht,
    De bemanning maakt klaar in te schepen en te vechten.

    Kapitein Natacha schreeuwt haar bevel,
    De kleuren worden gehesen met een regelmatige hand.

    Het schip slingert rond aan de havenkant,
    De kanonnen mompelen en ontspruiten breedte.

    Hun prooi is verlamd, vastgrijpt haken wordt geworpen,
    Het geluid van dood, als metaal raakt been.

    Met getrokken zwaarden schepen de piraten in,
    Zij zwermen het schip, zoals een boze voorraad.

    De slag is over zo snel aangezien het begonnen met,
    Organismen die op het dek worden uitgestrooid, dat in de zon rot.

    De gevangenen worden gestouwd neer in de greep,
    Hun nieuw schip wordt geladen met zilveren en gouden.

    De piraten maken haven bij hun geheime inham,
    Zij revel in succes van hun nieuwe schat trove.

    Zij nemen hun gevangenen en verkopen hen voor slaven,
    Dan om hun volgende prijs, it' te vinden; s schat die zij hebben gehunkerd naar.

    door Tarlac, 2008.



    Smile
    avatar
    Natacha
    Forum Admiral

    Aantal berichten : 171
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Woonplaats : Belgium

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Natacha on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:48 am

    lol! lol! lol!
    VERY NICE


    Although there were some language mistakes, and some very weird construction, it is very coooooooooooooooooooll Very Happy alien alien alien


    _________________
    Natacha on the Hunter Ocean
    -----------------------------------------
    Captain of The Mystery Fleet
    Lady of Rebel Rousers

    Also creator of this great forum <3

    avatar
    Tarlac
    Ensign

    Aantal berichten : 144
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Woonplaats : United Kingdom

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Tarlac on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:54 am

    Natacha wrote: lol! lol! lol!
    VERY NICE


    Although there were some language mistakes, and some very weird construction, it is very coooooooooooooooooooll Very Happy alien alien alien

    Ty


    Very Happy


    (and Thank http://brussels.angloinfo.com/countries/belgium/translate.asp)
    Razz

    Sponsored content

    Re: Crew's anthem! (national song)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:05 pm