Rebel Rousers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebel Rousers

The flag forum of 'Rebel Rousers'!

3 posters

Rigged Poker :D

stephenloky
    Stowaway

Aantal berichten : 2

Rigged Poker :D Empty Rigged Poker :D

Post  stephenloky Sat May 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Hello all Very Happy first post cheers

Im tellin you all...if you win alot one day on PP dont poker for about 2-3 days
    I did not make that now im broke :O
    i made 700K with 5K-7K on 2 days.
    And in the 3th day with 700K i lost all with AK,KK,KK,KK,no hits on flush str8 etc
    IF YOU WIN ALOT
    QUIT PP FOR 2 DAYS ;D

Fair winds.
    Grana ~~~
    pirat
    Shinnj
    Shinnj
    Stowaway

Aantal berichten : 8

Rigged Poker :D Empty Re: Rigged Poker :D

Post  Shinnj Sun May 31, 2009 12:05 am

Grana wrote:Hello all Very Happy first post cheers

Im tellin you all...if you win alot one day on PP dont poker for about 2-3 days
    I did not make that now im broke :O
    i made 700K with 5K-7K on 2 days.
    And in the 3th day with 700K i lost all with AK,KK,KK,KK,no hits on flush str8 etc
    IF YOU WIN ALOT
    QUIT PP FOR 2 DAYS ;D

That is just the typical fishes AKA noobs in poker's actions.

To a certain extent it is true that how ever much you win in PP poker, you gonna lost about 2x what you win in the next few days and it can be avoidable. But losing on hands like AK, KK is the typical mistakes that fishes AKA noobs in poker's always made.

Like many Pros have said in thousands of Poker books. Hands like AA, KK, AK, QQ are not the sure win hands, they only give you the lead in preflop and odds will changed on postflop, turn and of course, river too. The most important thing in Poker is to know when to fold your hand even if its hands like AA, KK, AK, QQ. When you know your lost, fold it.
    Tarlac
    Tarlac
    Ensign

Aantal berichten : 144

Post  Tarlac Sun May 31, 2009 10:49 am

It can be hard to fold pockets for example pocket Js or Qs, even when an ace or some nubby river that has a high chance of another hand beating you pops up. You have to know when you've lost and fold even if you have bet loads in the previous flop or turn. But im just like that, which is probably why im easily bluffed.. Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:09 am