Rebel Rousers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebel Rousers

The flag forum of 'Rebel Rousers'!

4 posters

Doyle Blockade 31st of May 2009

Shinuu
    Shinuu
    Stowaway

Aantal berichten : 6
    Leeftijd : 30

Doyle Blockade 31st of May 2009 Empty Doyle Blockade 31st of May 2009

Post  Shinuu Sun May 31, 2009 12:18 am

Now i know because of the odd timing of the blockade at doyle lots of people missed it but never fear i got up at 3:40am to tell you what happened and take so screenies Smile

Round one
    ---------
    Right from the start Illuminatti out jobed Rebel Rousers and got 2 more ships in than Rebel Rousers.

Illuminatti had one War Frigate, three War Brigs, a sloop which made a big differance by sitting on just 1 3 flag and also they had a dhow which did the same as the sloop.

Rebel Rousers out jobed only manged to get three ships in and they where a War Frigate, and two War Brigs.

The first sinking was by The Cheerful eal belonging to RR sunk the Illuminatti War Brig but only 1 turn after that there was a bit of friendly fire and the War Frigate Alone Roach sunk the Cheerful eal lol!

The score at the end of the first round was Rebel Rousers 119 Illuminatti 535
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Round two
    ---------

At the start of round two Rebel rousers needed more jobbers so bumped pay up to 1000 a seg elite/even but soon after Illuminatti bumped theres up to 900 Preformance/even. Puting pay up didn't do that much good for RR and found it difficult again to get jobbers whic ment they could get very few ships in but the War Frigates they did get in sunk Sad The score at the end of round two was Rebel Rousers 164 Illuminatti 535
    Round 3 Now or Never!
    ---------------------

At the start of round 3 RR knew that they needed to win and put the pay up another 200 a seg but as always Illuminatti put theres up to 1100 a seg lack of jobers again hit Rebel Rousers hard and were basiclay unable to get ships in to defened the attack of Illuminatti nd the ships that they did get in where sunk :S the score at the end of the 3rd round was Rebel Rousers 188 Illuminatti 481
    Well i think you gessed that we lost and well it is bye bye Doyle but im sure that we will get it back >Smile

Now for some screenies

Doyle Blockade 31st of May 2009 Puzzle10
    The sad truth

Doyle Blockade 31st of May 2009 Puzzle16
    Power of illuminatti was to big for us Sad

Doyle Blockade 31st of May 2009 Puzzle17
    Nothing speical about this just a screenie

Hope you liked my report Razz
    Shinnj
    Shinnj
    Stowaway

Aantal berichten : 8

Doyle Blockade 31st of May 2009 Empty Re: Doyle Blockade 31st of May 2009

Post  Shinnj Sun May 31, 2009 4:51 am

shinuu wrote:Now i know because of the odd timing of the blockade at doyle lots of people missed it but never fear i got up at 3:40am to tell you what happened and take so screenies

Unsung-Heroes are man that did not receives the respected for their feats of courage or nobility of purpose that they deserves . And Shinuu here, is our unsung hero.

Kudos to you for waking up at that dreadful time!

Comments on the Report:
    The fact that you woke up on the middle of a saturday night to file up an "Action-reply" for Doyle blockade have made your report an A graded masterpiece. As for your description for the rounds, it was very detailed for Round 1 but it dries out when you move on to Round 2 and Round 3. Overall, it was amazing, and anyone who was absent for the blockade could easily create an image of what is going on through that time.

Respect+++ from Shinnj to Shinuu for this report.

Big names like Novo, Looseweed have earn my respect for their success in this game, and you earn my respect for making a simple report.

P.S. Noongame time is around 4AM my time, so i can imagine waking up at that time for a blockade as i have done it 8times in a row for Armstrong Mass blockade between BtV and CC.
    Shinuu
    Shinuu
    Stowaway

Aantal berichten : 6
    Leeftijd : 30

Post  Shinuu Sun May 31, 2009 5:25 am

thanks it means alot to me just saying that i know i stop the info flow abit in rounds 2-3 thats because i fell asleep :S and woke up 10mins into 3. so thanks

Shinuu
    alondza
    alondza
    Apprentice Sailor

Aantal berichten : 16

Post  alondza Sun May 31, 2009 7:27 am

Well I only woke up for round 2 and 3 because 4am is just too early.

I think the description you made for round 1 is also very accurate for the other 2 rounds. Although I will point out that the sloops (or maybe cutters?) did more than just flag siiting, as one gave the "coup de grace" shots that sunk the WF I happened to be on. Crying or Very sad

I regret not being awake enough to have taken a screenie of that.
    Natacha
    Natacha
    Forum Admiral

Aantal berichten : 171

Post  Natacha Sun May 31, 2009 12:05 pm

Shinuu, I think you did a great job posting this report!
    As others already said: it's very detailed.

Overall, it was amazing, and anyone who was absent for the blockade could easily create an image of what is going on through that time.

I can say that is completely true! I wasn't there when the cade was going on, but I completely get an image now!

I think you should become one of our 'official' forum reporters!
    I'm looking forward to read more of your reports! study

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:51 am